Airport Transfers, Credit Card, Hotel Pickup
English, Spanish, Italian and Russian
Remote and truly beautiful the Solomon Islands is a diver's dream destination. Part of the coral triangle with a staggering diversity of marine species, coral and dive sites, it somehow remains one of the least dived areas of the world. Join Bilikiki and visit the Solomon Islands in style.
- Dive with mantas, sharks, schooling jacks, barracudas and more
- Some of the healthiest coral in the world
- Huge drop offs, caves and wrecks
- Great macro life
- Consistently great visibility
- Year round 28-30 deg C water temperature
- Ideal for everyone, beginners to veteran
- Flat protected waters amongst tropical islands
- Up to 5 unlimited dives a day
- Awesome snorkelling
- Visit traditional villages
- Have a change to buy locally made carvings
The MV Bilikiki is among the great liveaboard dive boats of the world. At 125 feet long and 24 feet wide she is spacious and offers unparalleled comfort at sea. Bilikiki has 10, air-conditioned double or twin-share staterooms all with private facilities. It carries a crew of 11, plus 2 managers who are responsible for diving and ships operations. The crew are well-trained, friendly, attentive and professional.
Air Conditioning, En-Suite, Equipment Hire, Non-Divers, Paid Nitrox, DIN, Meals included, Yoke
Your enquiry will go directly to Bilikiki Cruises
Bilikiki Cruises will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
There is no obligation to make a booking
This dive centre hasn't been tagged in any dive reports yet.