Airport Transfers, Eco-friendly, Credit Card, Hotel Pickup, Credit Card Fee, Classroom, Free Wifi, Child Friendly
AquaMarine Diving - Bali (PADI 5 Star Dive Resort 6344) is owned and run by Annabel Thomas, English, PADI OWSI 462621. AquaMarine was founded by Annabel in 1999 and is the only British owned and managed dive centre in Bali - and the only one run by a woman. Annabel's concept was to plan dive trips as she would want arrangements made for her were she a diver visiting Bali and this philosophy of individual attention continues today.
AquaMarine focuses entirely on diving – Dive Safaris (diving and accommodation packages), Day Dive Trips and PADI courses. AMD-B is one of the few dive centres in Bali that is totally dedicated to diving. Of course AquaMarine can arrange other activities for guests (from whitewater rafting to Balinese cookery courses, and much more)
The dive centre is located in Seminyak/Petitenget (a little to the north of the Kuta-Legian area). AMD-B offers diving at all of Bali's better dive locations and provides hotel pick-up and drop-off for all guests. Multi-day Dive Safaris are organised with a choice of hotels near the dive sites.
Reasons to choose AquaMarine Diving – Bali: (In case you still doubt that we are the “Best”).
- AquaMarine only offers diving at Bali's better dive sites thereby providing the quality of diving your clients are seeking.
- Our dive staff are employed full-time and minimum PADI Divemaster certification (more than 50% are PADI Instructors)
- Maximum ratio of 1 dive guide for 4 divers
- We have the three best custom-built dive boats in Bali (further information attached)
- Minibuses customised for maximum space and leg room (further information attached)
- Emphasis on safety and enjoyment
Cameras For Hire, Compressor, Equipment Hire, Own Day Boat, Paid Nitrox, Lunch, DIN, Valve Adapters, Yoke
Your enquiry will go directly to AquaMarine Diving - Bali
AquaMarine Diving - Bali will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
There is no obligation to make a booking
This dive centre hasn't been tagged in any dive reports yet.