• The Dugong Dive Center offers diving to guests of El Rio y Mar, The River House, Cashew Grove and Sandcastles.
• Dimakya Island is a turtle nesting site. We boast an extensive hatchling rearing and release program.
• Under protection for over 15 years, our House Reef is one of the best reefs around. With beach-entry, you just gear up and go whenever you like.
• Dugong-watching, a professionally produced ecotourism activity, takes divers and non-divers along the lengthy coast of Busuanga to see gentle dugongs in the wild.
• The Apo Reef Natural Park, with more than 20 dive sites, will truly fascinate you with its magnificent walls and large fish species. The reef plateau will surely impress divers and snorkelers alike.
Only 3 hours by banca from the Dugong Dive Center and Club Paradise Apo Reef offers very dramatic drop-offs down to about 400m. The steep walls are well covered with corals, sponges, tunicates, nudibranchs and slugs.
The coral formation at the plateau is magnificent. Green and hawksbill turtles, and a multitude of fish including damselfish, butterfly fish, batfish, surgeonfish, snappers, fusiliers and trevallies are common.
• Dive the Coron Shipwrecks from WWII which are now amazingly covered with marinelife. One of the best, Kyokuzan Maru is only 30 minutes away.
• Overnight Excursions will show you the best the sites can offer.
• For longer and safer dives, we offer Nitrox.
• Training Programs from PADI, SDI and TDI are available.
Your enquiry will go directly to Dugong Dive Center
Dugong Dive Center will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
There is no obligation to make a booking
This dive centre hasn't been tagged in any dive reports yet.